Pool safety is an important issue for any family with young children. While pool time can be a great way to cool off and have fun in Napa, CA, it’s important to take precautions to prevent accidents. One way to do this is to install a pool fence. A pool safety fence acts as a barrier between the pool and the rest of the yard, making it more difficult for small children to access the pool area unsupervised. In addition, surrounding your pool with a fence can also help to keep larger animals out of the pool area.
Here are pool safety tips every pool owner should always remember:
- Install a pool fence with a self-closing pool gate.
- Cover the pool when not in use.
- Install a pool or door alarm system.
- Make sure pool toys and towels are never laying on the ground.
- Make sure your child is always supervised.
- Make sure everyone who watches your child has CPR training.
- Assign a pool watcher that is responsible for making sure all children are safe.
By following these tips, you can help to keep your family safe while enjoying your pool.
Pool owners in Napa, CA are realizing the importance of having a new pool installed or replaced. The sad reality is that for every child who dies from drowning, another eight receive emergency department care, according to the CDC.
In the state of California, pool barriers are regulated in order to help keep swimming pool areas safe. The following characteristics are required in order for a pool fence to be up to code:
- Any access gates through the enclosure open away from the swimming pool, and are self-closing with a self-latching device placed no lower than 60 inches above the ground. This ensures that people cannot easily enter the pool area and that any gates are secure.
- The minimum height of the enclosure is 4 feet, and all corners must be rounded with a radius of no less than 2 inches. This helps prevent small children from climbing over the fence and gaining access to the pool.
- The space between the bottom of the fence and the ground must be no more than 2 inches. This prevents animals from digging under the fence and entering the pool area.
By following these regulations, pool owners can help to create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Contact us today to request a FREE mesh pool fence estimate in Napa, CA. Call (916) 295-7651 or contact us online.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Installing a pool fence is an effective safety measure to help prevent pool-related accidents and fatalities. Life Saver Pool Fence of San Ramon only installs pool fencing that is recommended and approved by national and local governments, not only in the United States, but also around the world. Life Saver Pool Fence meets or exceeds all safety standards, and our pool fence installation team in Napa, CA is highly trained and certified.
Furthermore, Life Saver Pool Fence comes with a lifetime warranty, so you can be confident that your pool will be safer for your children, for the years to come.
Our pool fences provide the following features:
- Tested and proven to be the safest fence by industry experts
- Sturdiest mesh pool fences & pool gates in the industry
- Can be installed with self-closing & self-latching pool gates
- Most dependable pool gate that’s child-proof & pet-proof
- Impossible for small children or pets to open. Teens & adults can open easily.
- Heavy gauge aluminum resistant to high wind
- Comes with two design options
- Keeps pets and wild animals away from the pool area
- Lifetime warranty
Request your FREE pool safety fence estimate in Napa, CA today! Call Alex at (916) 295-7651 or contact us online.
About Napa, California
Napa is a city in Napa County, California, with a population of just over 79,074, according to the 2019 census records. It is the county seat and largest city in Napa County.
Napa was originally settled by Native Americans who used the valley for hunting and gathering. It wasn’t until the early 19th century that Napa became an agricultural center, known for its production of wheat, barley, and cattle. Napa’s reputation as a premier wine-growing region began in the mid-19th century, when Napa Valley’s first commercial vineyard was established.
Today, Napa is home to more than 400 wineries and is a major tourist destination. In addition to its wine industry, Napa is also known for its hot springs, museums, and art galleries.
Popular locations include:
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Trefethen Family Vineyards
- Schramsberg Vineyards
- di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art
Pool Safety Resources for Napa, CA Residents
- Water Safety
- Swimming Pools Napa, CA
- California Swimming Pool Requirements
- Drowning Prevention – California Department of Social Services
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Call us today at 916-295-7651 to learn more about our pool fence and pool gate installations in Napa, CA and how we can help keep your family safe or contact us online.