If you live in Port Costa, CA, installing a pool fence is an important safety measure that will protect your small children and pets from drowning. The number of drowning accidents involving children, elderly members and pets is too high for this to be ignored.
A swimming pool poses serious risks that cannot only harm our small kids, our neighbors and friends’ children — who might slip through and access the pool area without adult supervision.
In the United States, young children are at the highest risk for drowning accidents. There are approximately 3,960 fatal unintentional drownings, which is an average of 11 drowning deaths per day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Pool regulations in California require that all pools have a fence. The rule applies to both portable and fixed-in ground models that were remodeled or built after 2007 as well as spas which contain over 18 inches of water.
More residents are installing pool fences, because they realize the importance of protecting young children from potential pool accidents.
If you haven’t installed a pool safety fence yet, there’s no better time than now.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Swimming is family fun and lazy days in the sun by the pool moments. As a responsible parent, you know that it’s important to keep your kids safe around water. That’s why you should consider installing a Life Saver Pool Fence. Their pool safety fences are not just any standard pool you see in the market. It gives parents the peace of mind knowing their children are safer around their pool area.
Here are some reasons why you should install a mesh pool fence from Life Saver this summer and beyond:
- Kids can wander off quickly and accidentally fall into the pool if there isn’t a fence.
- A Life Saver pool fence is an effective way to keep your kids safe while they play in your pool area.
- Life Saver pool fences are easy to install and use. If you plan to move, our mesh pool fences are removable.
- Your fence will be installed by a pool safety expert and technician. Our installers will not only teach you on how to use your fence but will also educate you and your family about child pool safety.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Some of its features include:
- The strongest pool fence in the industry.
- No sharp edges, just smooth round head fasteners & rounded corners.
- Unclimbable mesh material.
- The strongest solid core pole, with a patented design that makes it unbreakable.
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Has a tensile strength rating more than 387 pounds per square inch.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. The mesh material has a vinyl border to prevent unraveling.
- Tension-based supports provide extra stability.
- Height options include 3.5 ft to 5 ft.
- Comes in an assortment of colors including black, brown, white, and other custom colors.
- Self-closing and self-latching pool gates – available in square and arched pool gates.
Our black mesh pool fences are 87% transparent. So, you can monitor your young children’s whereabouts quite a distance away from your pool — even if you’re inside your home if you have a window or balcony view.
Schedule A FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
About Port Costa, CA
Do you know about Port Costa, CA? It’s a really small town in the Bay Area that most people have never heard of. But it’s got a really interesting history and some great scenery. If you’re looking for something different to check out, Port Costa is worth a visit.
Current population is 180, according to the 2019 census.
If you’re looking for a small-town atmosphere with plenty of history and character, then you’ll want to check out Port Costa, CA. This charming community is located on the Carquinez Strait, and it has a lot to offer residents and visitors alike. From great restaurants and shopping to fun festivals and events, there’s always something happening in Port Costa.
So, if you’re looking for a unique place to call home, or just want to spend a day exploring, be sure to put Port Costa on your list!
Port Costa has plenty of popular landmarks includes:
- Benicia State Recreation Area
- Carquinez Strait Regional Shoreline Park
- Crockett Hills Regional Park
- Casquinez Bridge
- Radke Martinez Regional Shoreline Park
Pool Safety Resources for Port Costa, CA Residents
If you are a Port Costa resident, here are a few swimming pools and water safety resources to help keep your Damone safe from pool accidents.
- Swimming Pool and Spa Safety Act – Contra Costa County
- Recreational Health – Environmental Health – Contra Costa Health Services
- Building Permit Forms and Information – Contra Costa County
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Request your FREE pool safety evaluation today! One of our service representatives will be glad to answer any questions you may have about our pool fence installation services. Give us a call at (916) 295-7651 or contact us here.
“We just finished our backyard renovation. Alex came to our house to reinstall our original baby fence he put up 4 years ago. He showed up on time and was able to use our original fence. He did a great job, he even power washed our fence to make it look like brand new. He made sure all the safety features were still good. We are very pleased with his work and would recommend to everybody. The fence is super sturdy, and about 4 feet tall so I feel very comfortable with my kids playing in the backyard. They can’t get passed this fence! Thanks Alex!” – Lara R.
“Fence turned out great!!! Alex was extremely polite, professional, and easy to work with. Would highly recommend him!” – Jonathan S.
“Alex was extremely helpful knowledgeable and experienced. He answered all the questions we had and felt he was the right person for installing a pool fence. My son bought a new home and of course it came with a pool . Was really concerned about pool safety for my little grandbaby who is precious to me . Without a doubt installing a pool fence in this situation was the best decision I made .and was worth every penny …dont take chances with your loved ones be safe!” – Anne M.