Most parents, grandparents and caregivers are unaware that more children (ages 1–4) die from residential swimming pool drownings than any other cause — with the exception of birth defects. Another alarming statistic is that more infants under the age of 1 drown compared to older children and even adults, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
If you are a pool owner in Clayton, CA, having a pool fence installed is one of the most important layers of protection to have in place. While a fence alone may not be enough to keep your pool safe, it is an essential part of any child safety plan.
In California, all residential pool owners must have their residential pools inspected for child safety to help stop drowning accidents, according to the Senate Bill 442 (2018). In addition, all pool owners must have a pool barrier installed to help prevent small children from accidents.
There are many different types of pool fencing available, so it is important to select the right one for your needs. With the right child pool safety fence in place, you are rest assured that your children (and any child) will be safe and secure.
Life Saver mesh pool fences are the best way to protect your child from the dangers of your swimming pool especially from accidental drowning.
No one wants to ruin their day by experiencing a drowning accident that’s preventable. When you get a new Life Saver Pool Fence installed, you give yourself peace of mind knowing that no accidental drowning accident will come to your child or anyone’s child while playing in your yard. Especially, when an adult is not present.
Our mesh fences for pools are made with high-quality materials that can withstand harsh weather conditions and will never rust or corrode. It also comes in an assortment of colors, so you can choose one that fits with your exterior home décor perfectly.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Owning a swimming pool is a major responsibility. Not only do you have to keep the water clean and maintained, but you also need to make sure your pool is safe for people of all ages.
One way to ensure pool safety is by installing a Life Saver Pool Fence.
Life Saver mesh fences are unlike any other in the market. Our removable pool fences are designed specifically with the little ones in mind. They’re built to prevent children from accidentally falling into the pool and they can be installed in just minutes.
If you’re thinking about installing a Life Saver Pool Fence, here are the important reasons why you should do it today:
- Acts as a barrier against small children from entering the pool area.
- Prevents pets from entering the pool area.
- Stops intruders from entering the pool area unannounced.
- Enhances the appearance of a residential property.
- Another benefit is that our mesh pool safety fences are made with the strongest materials and techniques.
- Our quadruple marine border and stitch help to prevent sagging and are used for boat canvases, lawn furniture and even outdoor awnings.
When deciding on which pool fence to install, make sure to choose one that is sturdy and durable for the years to come. Getting a Life Saver Pool Fence installed is like a well worth investment.
About Our Premium Pool Fence
When searching for a fence for your swimming pool, consider investing in a premium solid core fence. Premium solid core pool fences will offer you added protection including the following:
- Height availability from 3 ½ feet to 5 feet.
- Square and arched-shaped pool gates are available.
- Limited lifetime warranty!
- Tension-based support for maximum stability.
- Super-sturdy and the most durable available.
- QuadStitch™ 4 strengthened vinyl borders to prevent unraveling.
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 micron) with Marine-grade thread — it has a tensile strength rating of more than 387 pounds per sq. in.
- Self-closing and Self-latching gate options.
- Rounded edges – no sharp edges.
- Use anywhere in your backyard.
- Experienced local pool fence installers will install it for you.
- Roll up and store away or keep your pool fence up permanently.
- Made here in the United States!
You won’t find a stronger fence than the Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence. It features triple reinforced solid poles and is designed to provide omni-directional support, making it perfect for pool fences! And, if you need some accessory items as well such as solar lights and Omni hangers, we have them too!
About Clayton, California
Clayton is located in Contra Costa County, California. The city was founded in 1857 and named after Joel Henry Clayton. The population is approximately 12,083 people, according to the 2019 census.
Clayton is home to a variety of businesses and restaurants. Schools are highly-rated in this area. There are plenty of things to do in the city, including hiking and biking trails, parks, and golf courses.
Popular landmarks include:
Pool Safety Resources for Clayton, California Residents
- Building – City of Clayton
- Residential pool and spa installation – Contra Costa County
- Recreational Health – Environmental Health – Contra Costa Health Services