Pool fences are a great way to keep your children safe around the pool area — whether you’re using the pool or not. The fence can act as a physical barrier, preventing unsupervised children from entering the pool.
Many parents and grandparents who are pool owners understand the importance of having a child pool safety fence installed. Mainly because it has been proven to save the lives of young children.
The number of people who have died from drowning in the United States is staggering. Every year, on average: 3,960 fatal unintentional drownings, that’s 11 deaths per day! On top of that, there are 8,080 nonfatalities which means there are 22 nonfatal drownings daily.
Saving your children’s lives is not the only reason to get a pool fence installed immediately. In California, it’s the law.
Since January 1, 2007, California pools are required to install pool safety barriers. This includes spas and portable containers that hold more than 18 inches of water regardless if they’re in-ground, above ground or inflatable pools.
As a pool owner, you are responsible for the safety of your family and guests. A pool fence is a vital part in keeping everyone safe, especially your children and even children who have access to your pool, such as guests and neighbors who have children.
Life Saver Pool Fence of San Ramon CA installs the highest quality mesh pool fencing available in the market. It comes in various height and color options. We also install self-closing and self-latching pool gates. The sheer transparent mesh material of our fence also provides an elegant look while being effective at containing toddlers who may want to explore your backyard.
Once you get a pool safety fence installed, you won’t have to worry about your yard or pool being a dangerous place for children and pets. We’ve got you covered from splintering and breaking, plus they’re tension based so there’s no worries of them becoming loose over time!
Contact us today to request a FREE pool fence estimate in Marin County, CA. Call (916) 295-7651 or contact us online.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
There’s no question, having a fence around your pool is a great way to keep little ones from accessing it and potentially drowning. Our mesh pool fences are also the most attractive pool safety fences in the industry. They come in different styles, and colors to help enhance the exterior beauty of your home.
Thinking about getting a new pool fence installed, here are a few more quality features:
- Comes with full lifetime warranty.
- Our pool fences are custom-made for every type of swimming hole, from above ground pools all the way down to those old fashioned in ground ones.
- Available in self-latching and self-closing gate options.
- Various pool accessories are available including pool fence solar lights and Omni hangers.
- Removable mesh safety fences will keep your yard safe from unintentional pool accidents. They’re perfect for pools, by the garage or on stepped landscaped areas!
- Your pets and children will never be able to climb up the mesh of our pool fences.
- Made with UV resistant Textilene, these barriers are designed for long-term durability in your backyard!
- Available in different heights, with options ranging from 3 ½ ft to 5 feet.
- We also offer arched & square pool gates.
- Comes available in a variety of colors, including black. Our pool fences are removable: easy enough to roll up when not in use. You can store it away until you’re ready to use it again.
- The mesh is Textilene, a polyvinyl-coated nylon construction with an attractive basketweave design.
- Climb resistant – pets and small children cannot climb due to the height! Children and pets cannot grip onto the fence or climb.
In addition to pool fences, we also install pool gates with doors that close automatically.
Pool gates can also be a lifesaver, both literally and figuratively. They keep children and pets safe around the pool and can provide peace of mind for parents. In addition, pool gates can also improve the look of your backyard oasis. There are many different types of gates to choose from, so it’s important to select the right one for your needs.
Life Saver Pool Fence of San Ramon CA installs self-closing and self-latchable pool gates. Non-latchable pool gates can be dangerous because they require you to always be on the lookout to make sure the door is closed. Otherwise, small children and pets can enter through the gate easily. With our pool gates, they close by themselves in the event you forget to close the pool gate door.
Request your FREE pool safety evaluation now! Call 916-295-7651 or contact us here.
Areas We Serve
Life Saver Pool Fence of San Ramon CA installs pool fences and gates in the following cities in Marin County, CA: Black Point-Green Point, Bolinas, Corte Madera, Dillon Beach, Fairfax, Inverness, Kentfield, Lagunitas-Forest Knolls, Larkspur, Lucas Valley-Marinwood, Marshall, Mill Valley, Muir Beach, Nicasio, Novato, Point Reyes Station, Ross, San Anselmo, San Geronimo, San Rafael, Santa Venetia, Sausalito, Stinson Beach, Strawberry, Tamalpais-Homestead Valley, Tomales, Woodacre, and Woodville.
About Marin County, CA
With a sparkling skyline and an abundance of nature, Marin County is one of the most beautiful areas in California. The views from here are unforgettable: you can see both San Francisco Bay as well as Crissy Field where Navy SEALs practice their skills on land near Highway 101!
Marin County, CA has about 258,826 residents according to the 2019 census. The thriving California county has the following famous landmarks:
- Muir Woods National Monument
- Point Reyes National Seashore
- Samuel P Taylor State Park
- Mount Tamalpais State Park
- Bay Area Discovery Museum
Pool Safety Resources for Marin County, CA Residents
- Swimming Safety Tips – California State Parks
- Public Pools and Spas – Community Development Agency – Marin County
- CALIFORNIA POOL CODE – Marin County
- Water and Pool Safety – Riverside County Injury Prevention Services
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate No
“We just finished our backyard renovation. Alex came to our house to reinstall our original baby fence he put up 4 years ago. He showed up on time and was able to use our original fence. He did a great job, he even power washed our fence to make it look like brand new. He made sure all the safety features were still good. We are very pleased with his work and would recommend to everybody. The fence is super sturdy, and about 4 feet tall so I feel very comfortable with my kids playing in the backyard. They can’t get passed this fence! Thanks Alex!” – Lara R.
“Fence turned out great!!! Alex was extremely polite, professional, and easy to work with. Would highly recommend him!” – Jonathan S.
“Alex was extremely helpful knowledgeable and experienced. He answered all the questions we had and felt he was the right person for installing a pool fence. My son bought a new home and of course it came with a pool . Was really concerned about pool safety for my little grandbaby who is precious to me . Without a doubt installing a pool fence in this situation was the best decision I made .and was worth every penny …dont take chances with your loved ones be safe!” – Anne M.