You can prevent your child from accidentally drowning…
Were you aware most drownings happen in residential swimming pools? Children from 1 to 4 years old are more likely to suffer from drowning fatalities, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
A drowning incident is devastating for any parent to endure. But, it’s preventable. You can prevent your child from accidentally drowning by implementing multiple layers of protection.
The more layers of protection you have in place the more likely you have a fail-safe pool system.
How many layers of protection do you have currently?
- Swimming pool net
- Swimming pool safety cover (automatic)
- Swimming pool alarm inside the pool detects when a person enters
- Every adult in the household knows CPR
- Every adult in the household knows how to swim
- Perimeter fence around the backyard
- Removable pool fence with a self-closing and self-latching gate between the house and pool that secludes the poolside
- No sealed doggy door leading to the poolside
- High locks on all windows and doors leading to the pool
- Safety alarms on all the windows and doors and leading to the pool
- Children under age five wear personal immersion detectors/alarms
- Water Watcher lanyards are used during pool time
- Every child older than 12 months old have completed or enrolled in swim survival training
Implementing these layers of protection can help save your child’s life.
Call For A Free, No-Obligation Estimate Today!
It’s never too late to make your pool safer for your children to swim. Contact us online or call 916-295-7651 to schedule your FREE removable mesh pool fence estimate today.